Sunshine Coast locals The Dennis Sisters, are honing their craft developing engaging harmonies for their own genre-crossing original music. With Tiana on guitar and Briannah grooving it out on bass, the connection they share as sisters forms the exquisite harmonies they produce, and their love of writing together allows them to develop deep and thoughtful lyrics. The girls released their debut single ‘Find Me’ on January 20th, charting at no. 1 on the Triple J Unearthed Roots Charts and received a Highly Commended from the Queensland Music Awards.
Their self-titled debut EP is sprinkled with inspirational and uplifting messages, from your chasing dreams regardless of age, living and doing what you love (Won’t Leave the World for Later), to staying true to ones self and persevering through tough times, despite bullies and critics commenting otherwise (Find Me). The two promote strength and self-belief wise beyond their years, to inspire everyone to ‘Leap Before You Look’!
Though they’e just teenagers, the Dennis Sisters are forging a career crossing between Folk, Alt-Country and Pop. They have a very bright future ahead!
- Toasted TV performance Channel ELEVEN 2018
- Currie Street Music Crawl (QMusic) performers
- Coca Cola Battle of the Bands Tamworth 2017 Winners
- Final Round Up’ of the Tamworth CMF 2017 Main Stage
- TAFE East Coast Advertisement Campaign
- X-Factor 2016 Top 30 (Top 12 Groups)
- 2016 Gympie Music Muster 2016 Main Stage Closing Ceremony
- Performed original song on Channel 7 Sunrise morning weather broadcast
- Junior Aristocrats Entertainer of the Year 2016
- Balcony TV performance
- Hands Up! Fundraising for kids in Cambodia
- Hervey Bay Unplugged Competition Grand Finalists 2017
- Caloundra Music Festival 2017
- Gympie Music Muster 2016/17
- Gympie Music Muster Talent Search 2015 Grand Finalists
- Tamworth Country Music Festival 2016/18
- Stony Creek Mini Muster 2016/17 Artists (Angel Flight)
- Groundwater Country Music Festival 2018
- Hervey Bay Seafood Festival 2017/18
- Fire In The Sky 2018
- Scarborough Originals 2017
- Noosa Alive Festival 2017
- Whale Festival 2017
- Noosa Festival of Surfing 2018
- Cooroy Fusion Festival 2018
- Country Rocks the Coast Festival
- Lisa Hunt at the Noosa Festival of Surfing 2018.
- Col Finley- 25 Years ‘The Collective’ Album Launch 2018
- The Barleyshakes
- Kaylens Rain at their 2018 IN OUR BLOOD show at Tamworth Country Music Festival.
- Caitlyn Shadbolt in 2016 on her Going Away Party Tour including 3 dates on the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane – opened for her New Years Eve show in Gympie and her 2017 Debut Album Launch
- Dean Ray in 2015 on New Years Eve Family Fun Event Gympie